Estanc manufactured it’s first pressure vessel in year 2001. By today we have risen to a position where our pressure process equipment is represented in petrochemia-, energy-, food-, chemical-, mining-, farming- and in pulp and paper industries.
We put our focus on long-term client relationship, which makes high quality our top priority along with good customer service. We also keep in mind competitive price and developing our technological processes. In addition to forementioned we put maximal effort into timeliness of the projects to earn our clients trust.
Thanks to our wide product range our clients benefit from ordering big projects from us. In addition to pressure vessels our clients can add to the projects: pressure less vessels, heat exchangers, scrubbers, chimneys and pipings.
How do we ensure the quality of pressure tanks ?
To ensure the top quality and timely delivery we have added to our team welding engineers and in-house quality specialists. Additionally we work with NOBOs for NDT tests.
We believe that we can differ from our competitors in our level of expertise and high quality of the full service. In-house design and project management divisions are responsible for our products technical capabilities and the successful go-through of the projects in accordance to our clients expectations.
- First stainless steel pressure vessel: manufactured in 2003
- First welding overlay vessel: manufactured in 2016
- Biggest in-house manufactured pressure vessel diameter: 6,5 meters
- Longest vessel manufactured in-house: 47 meters
- Heaviest in house manufactured pressure vessel: 136 tons
- Vessel with the highest working temperature: 562°C
- Vessel with the biggest pressure: 355 bars
- Thickest material used thusfar: 50 millimeters
- Vessel with the biggest cubage: 702 cubicmeters
- Vessel with most manhours: 13 200 hours
Project videos of pressurized tanks
More details about the project here.